Monday 22nd June 2020
There was a wonderful atmosphere at our first outdoor market held at Trink Dairy on Monday 22nd June from 11.30am to 2.00pm with 3 happy stall holders selling out.
On offer at the stalls were:-
- Trink Dairy with their regular offerings of Trink milk, selection of Cornish Cheeses, Cornhill Eggs, Mel’s Salad leaves, Raw Chocolate Pie, I should Coco chocolate, milk shake straws.
- Chypraze Farm offering beef and pork
- St Ives Cider with a selection of their own cider and apple juice and also offering St Ives Gin, Sea Buck Tonic, St Ives Brewery Beer and Foundation Coffee.
- Cath’s Cornish Kitchen – offering everything freshly baked from bread, quiches, pasties, sausage rolls to chocolate and carrot cake to name but a few.
- Newlyn Fish Co – offering a huge selection of fresh fish.
- Elsie’s Home Grow – including various plants and edible leaves.
In addition to the above next week, we are lucky enough to welcome:-
- The Cookie Queen
- Rebecca Astrinsky’s plants
During the market, we were lucky enough to welcome Sophie with her Brew Cornwall Coffee van. Sophie serves the most amazing coffee and uses Trink milk. Origin coffee and Trink milk are a delicious combination.
There were some 100 people in attendance over the three hours which served to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. There was ample free parking and customers felt confident and safe in the outdoor venue.
There will be another outdoor market at Trink Dairy next Monday 29 th June 2020 running between 10am and 1pm. It will be undercover if wet.
If you would like to be a part of our Farmers Market, please fill out the suppliers form on our contact page with a brief overview of what you sell and we will be in touch.