There was a wonderful atmosphere at our outdoor markets held at Trink Dairy during 2020, so we’ve decided to hold them again this year.
On offer at the stalls were:-
- Trink Dairy with their regular offerings of
- Taste of the West award winning Trink milk,
- selection of Cornish Cheeses,
- Trewithen butter, Cornhill free range Eggs,
- Raw Chocolate Pie and Raw Chocolate,
- I should Coco chocolate Giant Chocolate buttons and milk shake straws.
- Chypraze Farm offering beef, pork, lamb and chicken
- St Ives Cider with a selection of their own cider and apple juice and also offering St Ives Gin and St Ives Brewery Beer
- Cath’s Cornish Kitchen – offering freshly baked from bread, quiches, pasties, sausage rolls to chocolate and carrot cake to name but a few.
- Kayleighs Cornish Cakes
- Wendy’s Pickles and Preserves
- The Rodda’s strawberries
- The Garden Lady – Vicki selling many organic vegetables and plants
- Sara the Florist – offering fresh cut flowers and plants
- Pat Thomas hand painted cards
- Graham Morris Hand crafted wood
- Needle craft by Anne Morris
During the market, we are lucky enough to welcome Sophie with her Brew Cornwall Coffee van, Sophie serves the most amazing coffee and uses Trink milk – if you haven’t tried it the speciality Origin coffee and Trink milk are a delicious combination. Sometimes we are lucky enough to welcome or Tracy with DejaBrew also using Trink milk.
There were some 100 people in attendance over the three hours which served to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. There was ample free parking and customers felt confident and safe in the outdoor venue.
The outdoor market at Trink Dairy runs every Wednesday throughout the summer between 10am and 1pm. It will be undercover when wet.
If you would like to be a part of our Farmers Market, especially fish and food producers please fill out the suppliers form on our contact page with a brief overview of what you sell and we will be in touch.